Every award is like a pat on the back, words of encouragement, saying go another mile, work hard, you have done good in the past but now is the time to step up your game. The people who recommend you for these awards are the ones who deserve all the credit and Tanumoy is truly a wordsmith, he is Leonardo da Vinci of blogging, painting his Mona Lisa. His blogs are wonderful to read with attention to detail given to every piece he writes.
Visit his master piece on http://thenomadicsoliloquist.wordpress.com
I guess I have written too much about myself in the previous awards that I received from Aditi and Shivani, would like to thank both of them again. This time I guess will just write about these two awards and append some inspiring quotes that gives us motivation to keep writing.
Inspiring blogger and best moment award
Sometimes a writer can get lost for words and every writer needs inspiration to produce an entity which brings out emotions, inspiration, current events, fiction or may be some parts of a writer’s life. I believe a writer has the capacity to inspire people with their golden words and good writers always write only what is true and nothing else. Now after beating around the bush for quite some time I cannot believe my blog can be words of encouragement, I am overwhelmed.
Some inspiring quotes –
- “Writing a book is like driving a car at night; you can only see to the end of your headlights … but you can make the whole trip that way.” – E. L. Doctorow
- “If you wait for inspiration to write; you’re not a writer, you’re a waiter.” – Dan Poynter
- “When I am writing, I am doing the thing I was meant to do.” – Anne Sexton
- “When you speak, your words echo across the room. When you write, your words echo across the ages.” – Chicken Soup for the Writers Soul author Bud Gardner
- “The six golden rules of writing: Read, Read, Read, and write, write, write, write.”-Ernest Gaines
- “I never had any doubts about my abilities. I knew I could write. I just had to figure out how to eat while doing this.”
— Cormac McCarthy
These are the inspiring people I want to recommend for these two awards.